Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dan and Natalie visit baby Callie



Earlier this month we got the chance to visit Dan's newest niece, Callie. Callie is the daughter of Dan's younger brother Bryan and his wife April. She was born earlier this year in April, and is ADORABLE. They live in the Washington, DC area, so we hardly ever get to see them. I had only met Callie once before when April came down for Logan's missionary farewell. She has grown a lot since then, and is just about the cutest baby you could ever imagine. Here are some pictures that we took of the visit!


1 comment:

April said...

what a cute baby!! I'm not biased or anything. So glad you have a blog... I'm not the best blogger but I'm trying to keep updated pictures on there. It's nice to see what you guys have been up to. We miss you guys and wish we could see you more often. Sorry we live so far away...maybe on day! I emailed you on yahoo to invite you to our blog..please join us! Love ya